SO MUCH TO SEE & DO
There’s a reason why the Mt. Washington Valley and North Conway region was named one of the Top 25 Ski Towns in the World by National Geographic … the activities are as endless as the memories you create while vacationing. With so many things to see and do while visiting the region, the choices are as endless as the views; from , skiing and riding, XC skiing, ice climbing, mountaineering and winter events and carnivals make the region a winter-wonderland for all to enjoy. Come summer, enjoy hiking and biking to outdoor concerts, events, climbing, scenic drives and shopping to popular attractions all within walking distance of Oxen Yoke Inn and Motel.
To help guide you in your vacation planning efforts, the Oxen Yoke Inn and Motel has assembled a resource guide to attractions, outdoor adventure and regional activities to ensure you return home with plenty of pictures and fond memories.
OXEN YOKE ACTIVITIES
• Walk to village shops, markets, dining, cafés and attractions
• Cranmore Mountain is less than two miles from Oxen Yoke
• X-C Skiing in Whitaker Woods, a mile from Oxen Yoke
• Ice skating at Eastern Slope Inn Resort
• Walking trails to the banks of the Saco River
• Kayaking and tubing on the Saco River
• Walk to North Conway Country Club and PGA Golf Course
• The Conway Scenic Railroad is only a few blocks away