SO MUCH TO SEE & DO
With so much to see and do while visiting the region, there’s a reason why the Mt. Washington Valley and North Conway region was named as the “Best Ski Town in America” by USA Today. No matter the season, where you stay should be just as memorable as where you visit. From on-resort hiking trails to the Saco River, indoor pool, fitness center and Whitaker Woods X/C trails to quaint shops, fine dining and popular attractions all within walking distance of the Oxen Yoke Inn and Motel, we take great pride in the quality of our Guests’ vacation experience.
To help guide you in your vacation planning efforts, the Oxen Yoke Inn and Motel has assembled a resource guide to attractions, outdoor adventure and regional activities to ensure you return home with plenty of pictures and fond memories.
OXEN YOKE ACTIVITIES
• Walk to village shops, markets, dining, cafés and attractions
• Cranmore Mountain is less than two miles from Oxen Yoke
• X-C Skiing in Whitaker Woods, a mile from Oxen Yoke
• Ice skating at Eastern Slope Inn Resort
• Walking trails to the banks of the Saco River
• Kayaking and tubing on the Saco River
• Walk to North Conway Country Club and PGA Golf Course
• The Conway Scenic Railroad is only a few blocks away